2018 Shohin Seminar in Santa Nella

(Sergey Jivetin) #1

Does anyone have contact info for California shohin society, the organizers of the 2018 Shohin seminar in Santa Nella Ca? Their website doesn’t have any contact details.
I just came upon the notice about this conference and want to see if it is still possible to register/attend this conference. Would be very helpful if anyone has any leads. Thank you.

(Frank Corrigan) #2

When you are on their website, just click on the email envelope that shows up in the lower left part of the screen.
California Shohin Society

(Sergey Jivetin) #3

Frank, the email link you mentioned is sending me to outlook, but without a specified email address. So I am still unable to contact them. Any chance you can forward me their email, if you can see it on their page. Thanks.

(Frank Corrigan) #4

The deadline to register for the lottery that selects participants was December 15th, 2017. So i assume that has been disabled at this point. I believe all registrations were by mail and had to be postmarked by the deadline.
The only contact available appears to be an individual and a mailing address.
Sorry that was all i could find out.

(Jonas Dupuich) #5

The workshops generally fill up quickly, but day passes are available (Saturday is a great day to visit).

The registration chair might have more info - the email address is on the site: http://www.calshohin.org/about/committee-members/

(Sergey Jivetin) #6

Thank you very much for the info. I was able to get in touch with registration chair and will be able to attend the seminar and a couple of workshops as well!

(Frank Corrigan) #7

That is great news. Have fun!