My one and only is blooming like crazy
Beautiful! It’s great to see so much color this time of year
So pretty! What kind of soil mixture are you using for that one?
- Ingredients : 25% 1/4 Pumice, 25% 1/4 Bonsai Block(calcined clay), 25% 1/4 Lava and 25% Monto Clay(1/4 inch Turface).
- pH : 6.7
- Absorption Rate : .071 ounces per cubic inch
- Evaporation Rate : 50.7% over 24 hours. 80.51% over 48 hours.
- Re-water Days : 1-2
- Bulk Density : .387 ounces per cubic inch
- Particle Size : ¼ Inch (excluding Turface particles)
- Minimum Size : 1/8th (excluding Turface particles)
Thank you for so much detail! What do you like about using the Turface and calcined clay in the mix?
Love the colour, spring must be coming somewhere. Appreciate the care taken with soil components and particle size. The results show in the health of the plant. Well done.