Purchase a mature Grape Vine Bonsai

I am looking to purchase a Grape Vine Bonsai for a graduation gift to a PhD student that has a fellowship in studying grapes. I would like to find a mature Bonsai. Please contact me if you have one to sell or may know of a retailer that has them available. Thank you for your attention regarding this request.

Hi Michael, if you don’t mind where are you located? Also what price range are you looking at?

The Bonsai would be sent to Cambridge Massachusetts. Price range is not the issue - quality and maturity is very important. If you have one you are willing to sell I would be very interested in seeing a photo and learning more about the bonsai. Thank you for your note.

Gotcha, I’m sorry I don’t think i’ll be very much help. I’ve seen several for sale in California at many of the shows. I know Muranaka Bonsai Nursery had a pretty nice one for sale, however it was really big and probably difficult to ship. Hopefully someone else can chime in and give you some better info. thanks.

If you send me your email, I can send you a photo of a couple of possibilities:
[email protected]

Hi Jeff,
The following is my email contact; [email protected] - thank you looking forward to your photos.
Mike