Purchase a mature Grape Vine Bonsai

(michael) #1

I am looking to purchase a Grape Vine Bonsai for a graduation gift to a PhD student that has a fellowship in studying grapes. I would like to find a mature Bonsai. Please contact me if you have one to sell or may know of a retailer that has them available. Thank you for your attention regarding this request.

(Jeremiah Lee ) #2

Hi Michael, if you don’t mind where are you located? Also what price range are you looking at?

(michael) #3

The Bonsai would be sent to Cambridge Massachusetts. Price range is not the issue - quality and maturity is very important. If you have one you are willing to sell I would be very interested in seeing a photo and learning more about the bonsai. Thank you for your note.

(Jeremiah Lee ) #4

Gotcha, I’m sorry I don’t think i’ll be very much help. I’ve seen several for sale in California at many of the shows. I know Muranaka Bonsai Nursery had a pretty nice one for sale, however it was really big and probably difficult to ship. Hopefully someone else can chime in and give you some better info. thanks.

(jeff_lahr) #5

If you send me your email, I can send you a photo of a couple of possibilities:
[email protected]

(michael) #6

Hi Jeff,
The following is my email contact; [email protected] - thank you looking forward to your photos.
Mike