I am going to repot an Itoigawa Juniper on March 31, and I am not sure if this is a proper timing for this species.
I would not touch the rootball, just put the tree in a slightly larger pot in a 1:1:1 (akadama/kiryu/pumice) mix.
The current temperatures range from a minimum of 48F to a maximum of 60F - expected to be stable over the next week - and the tips of some portions of the foliage are turning bright.
Am I still in time or should I wait until next spring?
Your help is much appreciated.