I have some pines of about two years that have already begun sprouting. It is January 24 and in my area the minimum temperature is above 2ºC (35º F) Although there may still be some frost during February.
Should I wait for spring or is it safe to transplant now and leave them in the greenhouse?
If the tree is starting to grow, better to repot sooner rather than later. I’d also be careful to not bare-root the tree if possible. The tree will be safe above freezing, but I’d protect it after repotting if it gets much colder.
Thank you so much Jonas!